The purpose of Youth Camp is simple: to build relationships among the churches of Montana and the Northwest, to have life-changing worship and challenging messages from quality speakers, and to provide an atmosphere full of incredible fun -- it's summer camp!
A few things about us:
* YOUTH CAMP is planned BY local churches FOR local churches
* YOUTH CAMP brings in quality speakers who are known for their love and commitment to the local church.
* YOUTH CAMP is non-denominational and open to any church wanting to attend.
* YOUTH CAMP is open to youth going into middle or high school.
* YOUTH CAMP was founded by and is overseen by the Leadership Team of the ADVANCE church network.
WHAT DOES A DAY AT CAMP LOOK LIKE?
A blast. Seriously. You'll wake up, eat a great breakfast and then spend a little time with your cabin. From there, we'll have great morning devotionals, workshops and other events that will help us personally grow in our walk with God. Then, we'll grab some lunch, do something we like to call, "Turbo Time" and jam pack our afternoon with activities/events that will make you laugh, sweat, cry and so much more. Next, we'll clean up, grab dinner and prepare for a night where we will encounter Jesus through worship, an awesome message by our speaker, worship more and then head back to our cabins to share what Jesus did in our life that night.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I NEED MORE INFORMATION?
You can contact our camp directors, Aaron & Megan Sybrant by checking out the info to the left, or email them here.